The CB500F's design is inspired from the CB1000R, Honda said the bike is built with high quality, yet at an affordable price and low operational costs.
The Honda CB500F serves as a great option for just about any kind of street ride. Its slim profile and comfortable, neutral riding position let riders feel right at home in the saddle, and a sophisticated Honda Pro-Link® rear suspension and big 41mm fork add to the comfortable ride and agile handling.
Honda CBR500F Technical Details
- Engine Type: 500cc liquid-cooled, parallel twin
- Bore And Stroke: 67.0mm x 66.8mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with 34mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Fuel Capacity: 4.1 gallons including 0.7-gallon reserve
- Available Colors: Black, Pearl White